A Dynamic Co-op
Founded in 1981, Voile Mercator is a pioneer in the teaching of cruising in Quebec. It stands out by its professionalism and its desire to maintain a high quality standard in all its services. Over the last 40 years or so, these services have evolved and Voile Mercator now offers a full range of sailing courses. Approved by Voile Québec / Voile Canada and accredited by Aventure Écotourisme Québec, it is now a co-op run by current and former sailing instructors, each with his/her own journey. Discover more about our team.
What is Voile Mercator?
- Passionate instructors
- A team of dynamic, qualified and communicative sailing instructors
- Courses of all levels that lead to standards
- a well-structured training program developed and regularly updated by Sail Canada and Voile Québec
- Breathtaking water bodies
- the Saguenay Fjord, the St. Lawrence River, the Estuary and the Gulf of St. Lawrence
- Flawless sailboats
- sailboats in excellent condition and equipped for comfortable and safe navigation
- The ability to rent a sailboat for a reduced fee with our new Club Voile Mercator program
- A co-op focused on sustainable development
- A professional and customized service